1. Here are videos from our swimming lessons for students. We put description for videos:
1.1. Students doing leg work by the pool
1. 2. Leg work for swimming by the pool
1. 3. Marko doing exercises with 3 students
1. 4. Jelena-kraul legs and blowing bubbles
1. 5. Jan improving breathing under water 1
1. 6. Jan improving breathing under water 21. 7. Marko and students in small pool
On January 30th, March 5th and June 4th we had a visit from students from third year on
Faculty of Health Studies Marko was holding lectures which involed teoretical part and
working with students.
2. On both video is our student Dominik is working exercise for Autism Fitness program.
On first video he is showing warm up drills and on second he is showing drills which we use
as a task in main part of the class.
Hurdles steps is first warm up exercise and we use it for assessment. Bear walk is second
warm up exercise and we use it for assessment also. He is showing regression and
3. First exercise is squat which we use for assessment, and he is showing regression and
progression of exercise. Second exercise is overhead press and is also used for assesment and
he is showing regression and progression of exercise.
4. One picture or one Zoom_Moment from P.E which was held on 4th, 11th, 18th and 25 of
5. One picture or one Zoom_Moment from lecture for parents from our association on 30th of
April, 10th and 26 th May.
All materials are in the Google Drive folder: